Why use Sterling Pensions?
Sterling Pensions offer a unique business service, arranging and facilitating UK pension transfers. These points of difference show why Sterling Pensions is a leader in its specialist sector…
- Professional, experienced and knowledgeable pension adviser.
- Proven track record in the pension and superannuation sectors in both UK and New Zealand.
- Professionally qualified to the highest level, honouring the three principles of technical knowledge, understanding and application of financial services.
- Excellent knowledge of pension and tax legislation in both countries.
- Qualified to advise on both public and private pensions.
- Completely independent operator, not aligned to any company or broker.
- Committed to confidentiality, privacy protection and transparency.
- Delivering a superior level of personalised client service.
- Works with his clients in partnership to attain their goals.
- Goes the ‘extra mile’ every time for his clients, tracking each stage of the process.
- Non pushy approach to business – decision making always rests with the client.
- No upfront fees or charges and no cancellation fees
- Available 24/7 for client enquiries
Call Sterling on P: 04 298 6561 or M: 027 209 4617 to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation about your pension needs.